NEWS & RESOURCES
- COVID-19 RESOURCE LISTS Regional and Topical Resource List We are updating this list as we become aware of relevant information. If you are aware of resources that we have missed, …CONTINUE READING
- In our ongoing support for a fair and accurate census count, Con Alma is developing this page of resources to help you stay informed of Census 2020 work being done …CONTINUE READING
- Demographics on Aging in New Mexico New Mexico Grandfacts – State Fact Sheets for Grandfamilies EngAGE New Mexico Aging Facts in New Mexico AARP New Mexico State Fact Sheet Kaiser …CONTINUE READING
- New Mexico Resources Affordable Care Act Maternal, Infant and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program New Mexico’s Statewide Needs Assessment Avanzar is a resource for residents of Northern NM. Here you …CONTINUE READING
- The New Mexico Center on Law and Poverty produced a federal level policy memo of proposed changes in the areas of healthcare, public benefits, labor, and education, with particular concern for …CONTINUE READING
- In 2015 Con Alma partnered with Hispanics in Philanthropy (HIP) national and two other Southwest based foundations, including the Phoenix-based Arizona Community Foundation, and the McCune Charitable Foundation in Santa …CONTINUE READING
- Con Alma Health Foundation and Farm to Table would like to thank everyone who was able to attend the Healthy People, Healthy Places Workshop In the First Place: The Strategies and Tools …CONTINUE READING
- On September 25, 2013, the Con Alma Health Foundation in partnership with the Center for Nonprofit Excellence offered two free information sessions on the Affordable Care Act and its implications …CONTINUE READING
- The 2-1-1 information and resource line connects people to social services and resources for basic needs in Northern New Mexico. If you are in Santa Fe, Rio Arriba, Los Alamos, …CONTINUE READING
- From 2000 to 2030, New Mexico’s population of person age 65 and older will double.CONTINUE READING
We are seeking an Office Manager to be responsible for day-to-day management and administrative oversight of the foundation’s office operations, including accounts payable and providing Board of Trustee and committee support.
This full-time position offers a competitive salary, medical, and retirement benefits. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis and position will remain open until filled.
Please see link for job description. To apply, email cover letter, resume, and three (3) references to . No phone calls please.