Join our team! We are seeking an Office Manager to be responsible for day-to-day management and administrative oversight of the foundation’s office operations, including accounts payable and providing Board of Trustee and committee support. The Office Manager will help maintain a safe, secure, and positive working environment. Successful candidates will have experience managing a professional office, providing high-level administrative support, and experience/interest in the nonprofit sector. This position requires strong computer and communication skills and the ability to work independently and as a team member. This position requires the staff member to work in the physical office, with the opportunity to work remotely as appropriate. On occasion, local and statewide travel is required for meetings, events, and errands.
This full-time position offers a competitive salary, medical, and retirement benefits. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis and position will remain open until filled.
Please see link for job description. To apply, email cover letter, resume, and three (3) references to . No phone calls please.
Con Alma Health Foundation’s Board of Trustees announced today that Denise Herrera, PhD, MCHES, will take over as its new executive director on June 1. Dolores E. Roybal is retiring after 15 years of service to Con Alma. In that time, she cultivated partnerships to...
We have begun work on a new $2.5 million grant from the W.K. Kellogg Foundation that will help ensure COVID-19 vaccines are distributed equitably across the state and support communities to address the disproportionate impact the pandemic has had on them. Grants will...
Please join us on Tuesday, May 11, 2021 from 10:00 – 11:30am for a NM Vaccine Equity Webinar hosted by the W.K. Kellogg Foundation, which will include information on COVID-19 vaccine equity strategies, data, research, and upcoming funding opportunities for...
Con Alma Health Foundation was awarded a $140,000 grant from the Families and Workers Fund, a collaborative philanthropic effort designed to support and empower workers, families, and communities devastated by the health and economic crisis caused by COVID-19, via the...
Our mission is to be aware of and respond to the health rights and needs of the culturally and demographically diverse peoples and communities of New Mexico.
Con Alma's COVID-19 Response
In light of the evolving public health emergency due to COVID-19, Con Alma Health Foundation continues to take a number of steps in an attempt to minimize exposure and slow the projected spread of infection. Until further notice, Con Alma has suspended all in-person meetings at the Con Alma office. In the interim, all staff are working remotely and can be reached via email or other means as arranged.
- Albuquerque Area Southwest Tribal Epidemiology Center – COVID-19 Public Health Alert and Resources
- Con Alma’s COVID-19 Resource List – A regional and topical resource list addressing issues specific to New Mexico’s diverse communities
- COVID-19 Funding Resource Center – A collaborative effort to maximize opportunities for NM organizations and agencies to access local, state, and national grants that will help with the state’s recovery and relief
- COVID-19: Emerging Community Needs and Policy Solutions Health Equity Initiative’s Report and Call to Action
- Navajo Nation Department of Health – Dikos Ntsaaígíí-19 (COVID-19) Info and Resources
- NMDOH COVID-19 Vaccine Info and Registration Users who have questions or would like support with the registration process – including New Mexicans who do not have internet access – can dial 1-855-600-3453, press option 0 for vaccine questions, and then option 4 for tech support.
- Novel Coronavirus Information Center Elsevier’s free health and medical research on the novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) and COVID-19