Con Alma Health Foundation and Northern New Mexico Health Grants Group’s 2021 Grant Cycles open Monday, March 15th, 2021 and close Friday, April 30, 2021 at midnight. Con Alma awards grants annually to nonprofits throughout New Mexico that work toward sustainable solutions to their communities’ health challenges. Sign-up for ‘Grant Cycle Information’ updates by clicking HERE or by texting GRANTCYCLES to 22828.
For more grant cycle information and how to apply, please visit our “For Grant Seekers” page.
2021 Grant Cycles open Monday, March 15th, 2021 and close Friday, April 30, 2021 at midnight.
Join us for a review of our 2021 grant cycle and online proposal process.
Online Pre-Proposal Workshop Dates:
- Tuesday, April 6th at 1:30 PM in collaboration with the Los Alamos Community Foundation
- Wednesday, April 7th at 2:00 PM in collaboration with the Southern New Mexico Nonprofit Coalition
- Friday, April 9th at 10:00 AM in collaboration with the Grant County Community Foundation
- Monday, April 12th at 10:00 AM – Northwest and Northeast Regional Focus
- Monday, April 12th at 2:00 PM in collaboration with Pivotal New Mexico
- Wednesday, April 14th at 2:00 PM in collaboration with the United Way of Eddy County and Hobbs Chamber of Commerce.